Conquer Microsoft Office 365 Administration–from the inside out!
Dive into Microsoft Office 365 Administration–and really put your Office 365 expertise to work. This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, tips, and workarounds–all you need to plan, implement, and operate Microsoft Office 365 in any environment. In this completely revamped Second Edition, a new author team thoroughly reviews the administration tools and capabilities available in the latest versions of Microsoft Office 365, and also adds extensive new coverage of Azure cloud services and SharePoint. Discover how experts tackle today’s essential tasks–and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
• Install, customize, and use Office 365’s portal, dashboard, and admin centers
• Make optimal decisions about tenancy, licensing, infrastructure, and hybrid options
• Prepare your environment for the cloud
• Manage Office 365 identity and access via federation services, password and directory synchronization, authentication, and AAD Connect
• Implement alerts and threat management in the Security & Compliance Center
• Establish Office 365 data classifications, loss prevention plans, and governance
• Prepare your on-premises environment to connect with Exchange Online
• Manage resource types, billing and licensing, service health reporting, and support
• Move mailboxes to Exchange Online via cutover, staged, and express migrations
• Establish hybrid environments with the Office 365 Hybrid Configuration Wizard
• Administer Exchange Online, from recipients and transport to malware filtering
• Understand, plan, and deploy Skype for Business Online